Visitor Terms & Conditions
Tickets to ‘Football Mania Live’ are issued on behalf of the organiser ‘Football Mania Events Ltd’ and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket.
2. For safety of people at the event, the venue management and Football Mania Events Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
5. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
6. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain, if we have reason to believe that tickets have been resold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
7. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought more than this allocation.
8. Football Mania Events Ltd reserve the rights to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
9. Football Mania Events Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
10. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication, or security purposes.
11. It is a condition of your admission to the show that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the show or any part of it.
12. Dogs are not permitted on the premises except for support dogs.
13. Please check event details, timings, and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
14. Any complaints relating to the event should be made to ‘Football Mania Events Ltd’ office promptly prior to or during the event.
15. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
16. Recording of the event is permitted for personal (non-commercial) purposes only.
17. The venue and organisers shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage within the premises.
18. In accordance with the law visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drink products or knifes.
19. Canvassing and leaflet dropping is not permitted at the show unless by pre-arrangement with ‘Football Mania Events Ltd’.
20. We reserve the right to change the venue for the event if circumstances prevail beyond our control. In this instance every attempt will be made to reschedule the event to a venue as near to the advertised location as possible.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All ticket sales are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued if the event is rescheduled. If the event is rescheduled all ticket purchases will be honoured for the next event date. If the event is cancelled, all purchases will be refunded by the organiser (Football Mania Events Ltd) subject to cancellation charges and processing fees.